Modes of Participation
This event will meet in two modes, Personal and Virtual
Persons wishing to participate in the event as speakers in either of two ways (personal and virtual) should send their papers through this website.
The Scientific Committee will evaluate and decide which works will be presented at the presence event at the Palacio de Convenciones. Those paper because spare capacity may not appear to be presented at the Palace, will participate in the Congress in its virtual version via the website.
The sessions of the virtual version of this event will take place from February 9th to March 9th, 2009 through the website.
All accepted papers will be published on the website grouped by themes.
The forms of participation in the presence event will be:
- Masterful Lectures
The forms of participation of the virtual version are:
Participants in the virtual version of the Congress will receive a Certificate of Participation by email
Norms of Presentation
- The papers should be handed in compatible files with format of open document, written in fornt Arial 12, in one space, size letter (8 ½ x 11 or 21.59 cm. x 27.94 cm.) and margins of 2.5 cm. by each side.
- Extension of the works: a maximum of 10 pages.
Format of the papers:
- Title (in capital).
- Author and joint authors, with their electronic mail.
- Institution and country of authors and joint authors.
- Abstract of the paper (maximum extension of 250 words).
- Text of the paper (the information should be stated on used methods, results and conclusions).
The lectures , presentations and other materials of the Convention will be published in a compact disk with its ISBN registration.
Terms and important dates:
- Presentation of summaries and reports: up to October 30th, 2008.
- Notification to the authors on the acceptance of the papers: up to December 1st, 2008.
The presentations should be in Spanish and English.
It will be available simultaneous interpretation (English - Spanish and vice versa) in the plenary sessions and other main activities.